There are two types of cookies used on the LYOTRAVEL Platform: (1) “session cookies” and (2) “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the LYOTRAVEL Platform.
Why LYOTRAVEL Uses These Technologies:
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
• To enable you to use and access the LYOTRAVEL Platform and the Payment Services.
• To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the LYOTRAVEL Platform.
• To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the LYOTRAVEL Platform and to improve the LYOTRAVEL Platform.
• To serve you tailored advertising (on the LYOTRAVEL Platform and on third party websites).
• To show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
• To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the LYOTRAVEL Platform and LYOTRAVEL advertisements.
• To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the LYOTRAVEL Platform.
• For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations.
• For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance. Third Parties We may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on the LYOTRAVEL Platform. These partners use these technologies to:
(1) help us analyze how you use the LYOTRAVEL Platform, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived,
(2) market and advertise LYOTRAVEL services to you on the LYOTRAVEL Platform and third party websites,
(3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or
(4) collect information about your activities on the LYOTRAVEL Platform, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. For example, to help us better understand how people use the LYOTRAVEL Platform, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics. Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the LYOTRAVEL Platform and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google, and other advertising networks and services we use from time to time.
Third Party Social Plugins:
The LYOTRAVEL Platform may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s login and Google login. As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the LYOTRAVEL Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with the LYOTRAVEL Platform to your account with them. Please refer to the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about its data practices.
Your Choices Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel. Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information. If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the LYOTRAVEL Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.